- Convert each inquiry to sales with proper payment protocols in accordance with KPIs.
- Place each created PNR on the ticketing queue once completed, adding all required elements (i.e. UDIDS).
- Use TPS as a reference point for all supplier contracts and other controlled documents.
- Accountable for selling travel insurance to the customer.
- Support Organizational Leader in all activities and ensure the maximization of all commercial opportunities and commissions.
- Accountable for the identification, onboarding and contracting of new customers.
- Conduct ticket quality checks as scheduled and achieve accuracy targets.
- Administer refunds, exchanges, and voids in accordance with airline and company policies.
- Proficient in two GDSs and develop a working knowledge of third GDS.
- Create, maintain and review reports and statistics as required by the Organizational Leader.
- Represent the company at customer/supplier events and trade fairs as required.
- Utilizing airline waivers to maximize profits.
- Escalate unresolvable issues to Organizational Leader.
- Lead team to maximize revenue based on the company’s targets and objectives.
- Provide training to each team member to reach their peak potential.
- Identify non-conformance of staff, resolve and implement Personal Improvement Plans (PIPs) as agreed upon with Organizational Leader.
- Collaborate with the Organizational Leader on an understanding of the company’s targets and objectives.
- Collaborate with Organizational Leader on the establishment of annual Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for your team and ensure members are aware of individual targets.
- Schedule and conduct KPI reviews.
- Collaborate with Organizational Leader on team member’s personal development goals and assist members in achieving them.
- Schedule and conduct personal development goal reviews.
- Conduct regular meetings for effective information flow to the team to ensure they are fully aware of, and compliant with procedural, regulatory, supplier-related policies and offers, and company procedures and objectives.
- Ensure the team maximizes all commercial opportunities and commissions.
- Schedule team leaves to ensure maintenance of optimal service levels.
- Create a succession plan identifying at least one candidate to replace their superior(s).
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to teach two GDS and proficient in a third GDS for reservations, ticketing, reissues, exchanges, voids, refunds, penalties, etc.
- Ability to teach in the construction and application of fares, both published and net (i.e. consolidator, tour, and missionary).
- Ability to teach in using, navigating and presenting Sky Bird Travel agent website and functionality.
- Ability to teach system-integration capabilities and procedures (i.e. PCC bridging)
- Ability to teach about suppliers, contracts, commissions, and tactical actions.
- Ability to teach about industry standards, regulations and company process, procedures and documents.
- Ability to teach TPS.
- Ability to teach how to sell insurance.
- Ability to teach how to use airline waivers.
- Ability to teach Microsoft Excel / Google Docs.
- Ability to teach salesmanship
- Ability to teach how to communicate effectively both orally and written.
This position offers the following:
Medical, Vision, Dental, Life, PTO, and more
After 1 year:
Airfare credit, 401 K
Sabre, SabreRED, Amadeus, Apollo, GDS Knowledge
Minimum Travel Experience Required