- Convert each inquiry to sales with proper payment protocols in accordance with KPIs.
- Place each created PNR on the ticketing queue once completed, adding all required elements (i.e. UDIDS).
- Use TPS as a reference point for all supplier contracts and other controlled documents.
- Accountable for selling travel insurance to the customer.
- Support Organizational Leader in all activities and ensure the maximization of all commercial opportunities and commissions.
- Assist with the identification and on-boarding of new customers.
- Conduct ticket quality checks as scheduled and achieve accuracy targets.
- Administer refunds, exchanges, and voids in accordance with airline and company policies.
- Assist the Group Department with various pricing and routing information as needed.
- Create and maintain reports and statistics as required by the Organizational Leader.
- Represent the company at customer events and trade fairs as required.
- Utilizing airline waivers to maximize profits.
- Mentor and support each of your team members to reach their peak potential.
- Identify non-conformance of staff and report accordingly to Organizational Leader.
- Support your Organizational Leader in all activities and ensure the team maximizes all commercial opportunities and commissions.
- Identify new customers and conduct external sales calls.
- Escalate unresolvable issues to Organizational Leader.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Highly proficient in at least two GDS, including reservations, ticketing, reissues, exchanges, voids, refunds, penalties, etc.
- Highly proficient in the construction and application of fares, both published and net (i.e. consolidator, tour, and missionary).
- Highly proficient in using, navigating and presenting Sky Bird Travel agent website and functionality.
- Thorough understanding of system-integration capabilities and procedures (i.e. PCC bridging)
- Thorough knowledge of suppliers, contracts, commissions, and tactical actions.
- Thorough understanding of industry standards, regulations and company process, procedures and documents.
- Thorough understanding and ability to present TPS
- Thorough understanding and comprehensive knowledge of Sky Vacation tour program.
- Accountable for selling and teaching how to sell insurance.
- Thorough understanding and ability to teach how to use airline waivers.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel / Google Docs.
This position offers the following:
After 90 days:
Medical, Vision, Dental, Life, PTO, and more
After 1 year:
Airfare credit, 401 K
Sabre, SabreRED, Amadeus, Worldspan, Apollo, GDS Knowledge
Minimum Travel Experience Required