Experienced Corporate VIP Travel Agent - Proficient on Sabre
Location Midtown, Manhattan – Corporate Law Firm
Sabre proficient and all current travel technology tools
A minimum of 5+ year’s verifiable travel industry experience in a reservations related position or similar capacity
- VIP Travel Consultant -
VIP Corporate Travel Consultant must be able to deal with High Level Executives, VIP Cliental - must possess exceptional written, verbal, communication & customer service skills, - Sabre GDS Skills - Complete knowledge of Travel Arrangements, air, car, hotel & ground transportation, Corporate Jet & Charter, exceptional knowledge and understanding of international pricing & procedures. Works well independently & with team.
Highly skilled Corporate Travel Professional. Agent MUST have the following to be considered for the job:
- Current Sabre experience/proficiency
- Strong International Reservations
- Be familiar with Online Booking Tools
- Have excellent communication skills in writing and speaking.
- Must be highly organized and book a high volume of reservations.
- Must be adaptable to new technologies.
- Must have a proven track record with stable and consistent resume.
- Great work ethic and highly responsible.
- Articulate & attention to detail
If you are interested in the opening, please submit your resume.