Travel Agent Positions - Corporate, Leisure, VIP, - On-Sites in various locations in the US, Virtual, - Full and Part Time - Permanent & Temporary -
Highly skilled Corporate Travel Professionals needed. Agents MUST have the following to be considered for the job:
- Current Sabre / Worldspan experience
- Be familiar with Online booking Tools
- Have excellent communication skills in writing and speaking.
- Must be highly organized and book a high volume of reservations.
- Must be adaptable to new technologies.
- Must have a proven track record with stable and consistent resume.
- Great work ethic and highly responsible.
- Articulate & attention to detail
- Complete knowledge of Travel Arrangements, air, car, hotel & ground transportation, Corporate Jet & Charter,
- exceptional knowledge and understanding of international pricing & procedures.
- Works well independently & with team
If you are interested in the opening, please submit your resume.
Resume submission is contingent upon the completion of the following forms
Travel Agent Questionnaire
Sabre Skills Assessment