Great Opportunity for Air Travel Agents - Full & Part Time Positions Available – Boston, MA
Must have GDS Experience – Great Benefits and Competitive Salary
Our Clients are looking for high performing customer service-minded individuals with experience utilizing a Global Distribution System. Other key attributes include a keen ability to troubleshoot air reservations, provide excellent service, and a passion for the travel and tourism industry. As a member of the team, you will join a unique and exciting team environment and will have the opportunity to explore the world through our amazing associate travel discounts.
- Deliver an excellent experience to our travelers to drive customer loyalty and referrals.
- Enhance our travelers' experiences by personalizing their air itineraries to and from their tours.
- Assist travelers in solving any issues that arise regarding their flight itineraries.
- Communicate all required information to our travelers, including the details of our products and policies as well as airline industry knowledge.
- Drive to individually compete while still being a positive team player.
- GDS (Amadeus, Sabre, Worldspan, Apollo, etc.) system experience A MUST.
- Airline personalization or air routing experience.
- Strong track record of providing excellent customer experiences and building lasting relationships.
- Track record of consistently attaining performance goals and having personal accountability for your own results.
- Technically savvy with experience navigating multiple computer systems.
- Ability to work various shifts (including one weekend day).
- International travel/work experience preferred.
- Call center experience preferred.