Experienced Corporate VIP Travel Agent - Competitive Salary & Benefits
Worldspan Knowledge & knowledge of all current travel technology tools
- Flexible shifts: Ideally the following – BASED ON EST
- Monday – Friday - Noon - 9 pm
- Or variation to work Sun - Thurs or Tues -Sat (1 weekend shift 9am -6pm), weekdays 12pm- 9pm
- Or work weekends as a standard shift or 1 to 2 weekends a month
- Open to four 10-hour days
- Virtual position
- Willingness to travel for training, quarterly basis to reporting location
A minimum of 3+ year’s verifiable travel industry experience in a reservations related position or similar capacity
Highly skilled Corporate Travel Professional. Agent MUST have the following to be considered for the job:
- Worldspan Knowledge
- Strong International Reservations
- Be familiar with Online Booking Tools
- Have excellent communication skills in writing and speaking.
- Must be highly organized and book a high volume of reservations.
- Must be adaptable to new technologies.
- Must have a proven track record with stable and consistent resume.
- Great work ethic and highly responsible.
- Articulate & attention to detail
If you are interested in the opening, please submit your resume.