Perfetto is growing! The aficionados in Italian Travel are looking for a travel professional to join our young and passionate team in the USA/Manhattan office. The Reservations Executive will assist the CEO in maintaining the company's Reservations Department's sound operation by creating exceptional, tailor-made and absolutely original luxury travel experiences in Italy.
- Create customized private luxury itineraries for travel agents and direct clients;
- Follow requests’ confirmation;
- Process clients’ payments;
- Confirm hotels’ bookings;
- Oversee the company's hotels portfolio and bookings;
- Assist with product development - designing descriptions for new experiences;
- Work in collaboration with the various staff members and the CEO.
- At least 1 year work experience in the high-end travel industry, particularly to Italy;
- Bachelor’s degree required;
- Excellent written and verbal communication to interact with international clients and vendors;
- Meticulous attention to details;
- Ability to learn by experience and pick things up quickly while on the job, as well as to problem solve, research, and find solutions to problems as they arise;
- Professional, proactive, resourceful, positive, team oriented attitude;
- Ability and willingness to take direction as well as be self-motivated and work independently;
- Understanding of the needs of a very sophisticated, affluent, upscale clientele;
- Computer literate, knowledge of MS Office, Quickbooks;
- Knowledge of Italian is a plus.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the US.