At Enterprise Events Group, we place an emphasis on excellence, not only on the services that we provide, but also on the quality of people who work for us. As a leading event management company, with a sound base of Fortune 500 companies, we recognize that our success is dependent on our employees -- they are the cornerstones of our company. If we surround ourselves with extraordinary people, we will most definitely achieve amazing results, and accomplish them as a team -- ONE EEG.
Our company has a dynamic environment that is full of energy, fun, and excitement. The work ethic reflected by the company is progressive enough to motivate our employees to strive for excellence in the work they do, yet relaxed enough to make each person feel comfortable in their surroundings. We try very hard to achieve this balance.
Enterprise Events Group is looking experienced Group & Corporate travel agents to join our team! We have a lot of the pieces in place, but we are still missing the most important one: YOU! Our agents must be detail-oriented and have superior customer service skills. Experience with VIP travelers is required.
Successful Candidates Must:
· Ability to create domestic and international travel arrangements including air, hotel and ground transportation.
· Possess knowledge of travel logistics, fare rules, routings, and ticketing.
· Excel at complex international reservations.
· Must be self-motivated and possess strong customer service skills
· Experienced in booking high-touch VIP travelers
· 5 years’ experience as a travel agent required
· Group experience preferred.
· Sabre or knowledge of other GDS
Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use "Corporate Travel Agent" in subject line. We look forward to hearing from you! Please visit our website for more exciting information about EEG at http://www.eeginc.com Please apply only via e-mail. No phone calls or walk-ins.